Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of MediaDraft and any related services provided by MediaDraft. By accessing MediaDraft, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing MediaDraft and from using any other services we provide. We reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 3 May 2022.
Limitations of Use
By using MediaDraft, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on the MediaDraft website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on the MediaDraft website;
- transfer the materials from the MediaDraft website to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use the MediaDraft website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service we provide;
- use MediaDraft or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use MediaDraft or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use MediaDraft in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use MediaDraft or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained on this website and the products generated by MediaDraft are owned by or licensed to MediaDraft, and protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
We grant our customers permission to use their account for personal or commercial use.
These permissions constitute the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by us at any time.
Our website and the features on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the extent permitted by law, we makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use MediaDraft, even if we or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage. In the context of this agreement, we define “consequential loss” as including any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.www.mediadraft.cl